Business law and bankruptcy concerns require solutions geared toward immediate and long-term success. An experienced lawyer can help you identify challenges and understand your options. At the Honolulu offices of Donald L. Spafford Jr., Attorney at Law, we have been protecting businesses and individuals for over forty years. Today, we are ready to help you with a variety of business law, litigation, and bankruptcy concerns.
At Donald L. Spafford Jr., Attorney at Law, we handle the following legal matters:
If you have gotten in over your head with financial troubles, we can help you stop foreclosure, repossessions, or wage garnishments and get the debt relief you deserve through the following:
- Chapter 7, known as straight or liquidation bankruptcy or
- Chapter 13, known as the wage earners or repayment form of bankruptcy
We will carefully review your financial situation to determine how best to approach the matter in helping you overcome your debt crisis.
Business Law Matters
This practice area provides solutions for various problems and issues that may arise as a business owner.
- Business Transactions. Whether you are starting a new company or growing your current business, we understand that you may have legal concerns. We can help you with everything from business formation to business transactions, including lease agreements and contract negotiations.
- Commercial Bankruptcy. During difficult economic times, every business is searching for ways to succeed. By working with your creditors and reorganizing your debt through Chapter 11 bankruptcy, you could find new ways to overcome financial problems.
- Commercial Litigation. If you are involved in any type of business/commercial dispute, we can investigate, gather evidence, prepare, and present your case in civil court seeking the remedies you need.
- Personal Bankruptcy. If you are facing a personal financial crisis as a business owner, we can help you seek relief through the bankruptcy option that best fits your needs.
We understand the stress and uncertainty of facing financial and business law problems, especially those that affect your economic stability. Every case is unique and we are here to take the time to fully understand your particular situation, your needs, and your goals.
Our firm devises plans tailored to our client’s objectives and works diligently to help you obtain desired results. With more than 40 years of experience resolving cases for Hawaiians across the state, we have the knowledge, skills, and resources that can make a difference in your future.